Monday-Thursday. 8 AM to 5 PM
To schedule an appointment, please call our office at (801) 277-1087.
All co-payments and deductibles are due at the time of service. We accept cash, checks, and all major credit cards (Visa, MasterCard, American Express, and Discover).
In the event that you need to cancel your appointment, kindly provide 24 hours notice. Your consideration in this matter will allow us to accommodate other patients who could benefit from an appointment.
We participate with most major insurance companies. Please contact your insurance company to see if we are providers for your specific plan.
Miller Eye provides our patients with office forms for your convenience. We recommend you print and fill these forms prior to your appointment to save time.
Note: These files are in PDF format. If you do not have Adobe® Reader® on your computer, you can download it for free by clicking here.
Items to Bring to your Appointment
- Your current health insurance card and any referral/authorization forms that may be required by your insurance company.
- List of all current medications (please include the name of the medication and the dosage).
- List of current eye medications being used and eye medications that have been tried (if possible).
- Medical records that relate to your condition.
- Your current eyeglasses and/or contact lenses.
- A government-issued picture identification card (e.g. Driver's License).